Monday, May 3, 2010

Handsome twill Apple iPad case / sleeve - Unisex / masculine houndstooth

To keep things simple and elegant, you can never go wrong with twill, especially in a timeless color combination like this light brown (or dark beige) and off-white houndstooth. It stands out in a quiet and dignified manner.
This iPad sleeve is also different in that I added two outside pockets - one large and one small. The small one is perfect for storing things like a MiFi card, business cards, etc. This idea actually came from one of my Etsy shop customers; in fact, he offered several suggestions and I have been experimenting with making these ideas a reality. I am on my 5th or 6th iteration of this "perfect" iPad sleeve so far.
Anyway, back to this beautiful unisex iPad case, I just love how it turned out. I will be listing it on my Etsy shop shortly (www.etsy.com/shop/belvidesigns).



No comments:

Post a Comment