Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Two new unisex handmade Apple iPad sleeves / cases from Belvidesigns

Just completed these two Apple iPad cases / sleeves for my Etsy shop. One is similar to an earlier one I had made; I don't normally like to make the same thing twice, unless it's a special or custom order. But this is one that I really liked the first time I made it; someone bought it from my Etsy shop a couple of months ago, so I decided to make another one, with a replacement of the fabric used for the outside pocket and the closure flap. I used 100% wool felt this time, which I find to be sturdier.

The second one is a brand new look for my shop, which I also like a lot. I used a sturdy upholstery fabric, gave it a generous padding, and designed a new closure flap for it. I hope that you like it also.






No comments:

Post a Comment