Monday, February 14, 2011

Fabric shoulder bag / handbag / purse and iPhone 4 / Droid case / sleeve from Belvidesigns

Two new additions to my Belvidesigns shop on Etsy. The shoulder bag has 6 pockets altogether - two outside and four inside. Pockets are one of my all-time favorite things in the world -- enough to keep my stuff organized and separated in my handbag. Ideally, I would want one pocket for my cellphone, one for receipts, one for credit cards, one for coins, one for dollar bills, you get the picture. So I really like this bag because of the pockets galore!!!  The iPhone 4 / Droid case is just a fun and colorful little pouch which has some of my favorite colors; best of all, it comes with a handy pocket to keep an ID card, cash, and/or ear buds. If it were up to me, I would probably have pockets added to every piece of clothing and/or accessories I own... that's how much I love pockets!






No comments:

Post a Comment