Saturday, April 16, 2011

From Belvidesigns - iPad cases / sleeves / bags n iPhone 4 leather case n pin / brooch

I have been very busy creating new cases for a charity event that's coming up in May. It is in support of a local arboretum. I have stopped participating in the for-profit craft shows for over a year now; I have found them to be mostly beneficial to the organizers - they always come out the winners, regardless of whether the artists/crafters sell anything. Another common problem with for-profit craft shows is that they are not always careful about balancing out the variety of crafts represented. In the last event I participated, about 60% of the vendors were selling the same type of items, which infuriated many participants, needless to say. Anyway, I am always happy to take part in good not-for-profit causes, especially the ones having to do with protection and/or rescue of animals and our planet. Enough about my humble opinion...

Here are a few of my recent creations -- a black/white wool herringbone iPad case, a black / blue / grey wool-blend felt iPad case, a romantic / feminine green linen iPad case, a classy and simple brown leather iPhone 4 case, and a very pretty and super-unique mixed-media/collage type pin / brooch:














No comments:

Post a Comment