Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Handmade shoulder slouch bag purse - Raspberry red AND Hobo or iPad or Tablet PC bag - Mustard yellow w flowers


Two new bags I just added to my belvidesigns shop on Etsy. If you've been following my blog you know that I like making one-of-a-kind things. Or, I don't like making the same thing over and over. If I were to work in an assembly-line environment I would no doubt fall asleep on the assembly line by day two. These two bags are totally different, but both very cute. The first one is made of a soft velvety raspberry-red upholstery fabric with leather strap handle. The second one is made of a sturdy mustard-yellow upholstery fabric with suede-like strap handle, and is decorated with floral appliques and comes with magnetic-snap closure. Both bags have pockets.













No comments:

Post a Comment