Wednesday, August 10, 2011

iPad 1 or iPad 2 sleeve case cover - Fabric patchwork w button closure - Plaid paisley stripes floral print

This is a new iPad 2 or iPad 1 case I just added to my Belvidesigns shop on Etsy. I decided to do something colorful and different using complementary and contrasting fabric prints. I must say that I really like how it turned out. I especially like how the vintage-looking wood button and elastic loop stand out amid the darker fabric colors.
The bag is interfaced for structure and shape, and lined with a dark-brown wool-blend felt. The back of the case is a very dark solid brownish reddish-brown rayon-blend fabric. The sleeve has a down-to-earth quilt-like feel to it. With a little of bohemia thrown in. It's like a little handmade blanket for an iPad.




No comments:

Post a Comment