Sunday, October 23, 2011

iPhone 4S / 4 cases and credit-card holder from Belvidesigns / ibagsnmore on Etsy

It has been a very busy October, partly because I spent a week learning to make something completely new that entails zippers and cornering zippers. This involves 4 book covers for a special friend of my Mom's. I completed one last night that's in a half-way decent shape, now I got to refine it further, and then I have to make the other 3.  I hope to share some photos later.


I was also involved in a Fall Fair at a private school fund-raising day, which turned out to be a complete waste of time. I should have known that when you do something for the wrong reason (in this case the potential to make a few dollars from the rich parents at a fancy school), you will always come out the loser (loser with double Ls"). It still infuriates me to think of wasting a WHOLE day of precious time. You live and learn...


In the meantime, I want to share a few recent beautiful creations:











Link

No comments:

Post a Comment